Thursday, September 14, 2017

Room on the Broom

Anyone else thinking about Halloween?  Well, maybe it's just me, but I'm hoping if my brain is in October - maybe the rest of me will cool off!  It's been hot out there! 

Room on the Broom is one of my FAVORITE books to read in October.  I love the illustrations.  I love how the rhyming words flow.  It is so much fun to read and the children absolutely eat it up!

I created this new packet so that my class can spend a little more time learning about the characters, the rhymes, main idea, nouns and adjectives used throughout the book and even some creative writing - because we can never get enough writing practice that starts with a fun idea that gets the student's writing juices flowing!

Check it out!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Room-on-the-Broom-Supplement-Activities-3389529





0 comments:

Post a Comment