Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Valentines

Did you make your Valentines yet?  I had Parent/Teacher conferences today until 7 pm tonight.  I then had to run to the store to pick up things to make my Valentines for my class and for my own children to make for their classes.  All our parties are tomorrow since there is not school on Friday.  It has been a long stressful week!

My daughter wanted to make a melting snowman with large and small marshmallows, pretzel sticks, large and small chocolate chips for eyes and buttons, and candy corn for the nose ... check out my Pinterest Link for the example I found on line.  It's under my Valentines link.  The label reads,  "Valentine, My Heart Melts for You"

My son loves Bigfoot so we made labels that said, "Kisses from Bigfoot".  We attached Hershey Kisses of course.

I found these drinks at Walmart called Little Hugs.  So I threw them in a bag with a few Hershey Kisses with a label that says, "A Little Hug and Kisses!  Happy Valentine's Day!"

I bought some clear bags at the dollar store.





Go to this link to grab the labels:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iXaX3t3dNOX7vtj1hBOn_DNbxt2NizupcNcf72gCysQ/pub

Happy Valentine's Day! 

I am hoping to share our 100 Day writing activity next.  It turned out great and it will be another freebie for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment