Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Fast Finisher Writing Box! volume 1

     Are you surviving May?  We have less than 3 weeks to go!  I'm trying to get motivated and make my life a little easier this August by making copies now.  I'm sharing one of my fast finisher activities I use in my classroom.  One of the choices my students have during center time or when they finish their work early, is to complete some creative writing for me.  They each have their own folder that they store their writing project in when they are not working on it.  The writing folders also have a writer's check sheet in a plastic sleeve that can be reused as well as a sheet that they can jot down frequently misspelled words for a quick reference.  I copy off the stories for the Fast Finisher Writing Box and put 20 copies of each story in each file folder for the students to choose from.   There are 24 different stories with a back page.  I change these out three times a year to give them a variety to choose from.  This is volume 1.  I am planning on making a couple more volumes available to you. I also included some file labels that you can print off on file stickers.   I hope this keeps you organized as a teacher as well as keeping  your students busy in a constructive way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment