Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year Freebie!




Grab this off my TpT page!



I am going to use this the first week back to school in January!  I’m sure the children will be hearing the term “resolution” and will be wondering what it means…   It’s a great time to discuss goals with your students… do they want to be more organized?  Become a better reader?  Read more?  Play outside and spend less time on the computer or in front of the television? 
1.Select the appropriate writing page for your class.
2.Copy off the face shape on appropriate skin color paper. – enough for two students per page.
3.Copy off the hats on various colored construction paper. – enough for two students per page.
4.Copy off the lined paper on different “hair” colored paper.  This is a good starting point for your students.  They can cut it to whatever length they would like, curl it, accordion fold it, or cut the ends into points like I did on my sample.  This will give each project a unique look.
5.Use crayons or markers to complete the face details.
6.Add a hat topping and a blower.  I bought my blowers at the dollar store.  The hat topper can be streamers or a pom-pom.  I used glitter glue for the confetti. 

7.Have Fun!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment